The Reemployment Tax File and Pay websites for Agents, Employers, and Employee Leasing will be unavailable due to maintenance beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 30, 2021. They will be available again at 8:00 a.m. ET on Friday, July 2, 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The following websites will be down for maintenance from 5:00 p.m., ET, Friday, January 15, 2021, through 7:00 a.m., ET, Tuesday, January 19, 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Bill Payment
- Corporate Income Tax F-1120A Return File and Pay, Estimated Payment, and Extension of Time
- Enroll to File and Pay Electronically (registered taxpayers may electronically file and pay without enrolling)
- Florida Business Tax Application (registration and certificate retrieval)
- Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program for Commercial Rental Property
- Fuel Tax - Local Government User of Diesel Fuel and Mass Transit System Provider
- Hope Scholarship Program
- Local Government Payments
- Refund Applications
- Verify Resale and Exemption Certificates (web and mobile applications)
Reemployment Tax 1st Quarter Payment Due Date Extended
Executive Order #21-80, COVID-19 Reemployment Assistance/Payment of Employer Contributions, the due date for payment of reemployment tax for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, has been extended to
May 31, 2021. This extension applies only to the payment; to be considered timely, employers must complete and file the
Employer’s Quarterly Report(Form RT-6) no later than April 30, 2021.