Enroll to File and Pay Electronically
The Department encourages registered taxpayers to enroll for eServices. Enrolled taxpayers can take advantage of additional features such as:
- Save your bank account and contact information,
- View your filing history,
- Reprint returns, and
- View bills posted to your account.
Enrollment is not required for:
- Communication Services Tax
- Documentary Stamp Tax
- Gross Receipts Tax
- Insurance Premium Tax
- Motor Fuel Tax - Blender, Exporter, Petroleum Carrier, and Wholesaler and Importer
- Reemployment (Unemployment) Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Solid Waste Surcharge
The Department's Taxes, Fees, Remittances and Reports with Electronic File and Pay
Requirements lists the file and pay requirements, criteria and options for
each tax, fee, remittance and report.
Taxpayers who enroll for online services will no longer receive payment coupons through the mail. Instead, enrolled taxpayers should file and pay taxes
using the Department’s File and Pay Taxes, Fees, and Remittances webpage.
To receive due date reminders and other important email communications from the Department, subscribe
to our publications. Enrolling for online services will not subscribe taxpayers to receive notifications.