Import File Information for Taxpayers
This information is for taxpayers that prefer to produce software or in-house applications to import schedule information or return summaries. It includes documentation
on how to create and import files to the Department's website. For information about a specific tax, visit the Department's
Taxes and Fees or Refunds webpage.
- Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Products
- Filing Year 2021 AB&T File Creation Excel Template and the File Creation Template User Guide are now available.
- Filing Year 2021 AB&T Import File Specifications for Fixed Length Flat File are now available.
- Fuel Tax
- Filing Year 2021 Fuel Tax Import File Specifications for Flat File and Comma Delimited are now available.
- Insurance Premium Tax
- Filing Year 2021 Insurance Premium Tax Import File Specifications for Flat File Web Import are now available.
Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Products Annual Report
Communications Services Tax
Insurance Premium Tax
Reemployment (Unemployment) Tax
Information for Submitting Large Files
- For files with 8,000 or more employee records, the Department recommends submitting the report during the first two weeks of the month
the report is due.
- Files with greater than 20,000 employee records require upload of an XML file. For more information, visit the Department's
Software Developer Information and Specifications webpage.