No Fee Payment Option
Low Fee Payment Options
- Contact the SDU Payment Center at 877-769-0251 (select option 5)
- Pay by credit card (MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, American Express®)
- Payments are limited to one case per phone call
- Customer will need either the 10-digit Child Support case number or the 9-digit numeric portion of their court case number and their SSN
Fee: 2.5% fee applies.
Processing time: 2-3 business days. (Payments made after 8:45 PM Eastern Time are considered next day payments)
Additional Payment Options
Florida State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-8500
You will need to include your name, the other parent's name, and child support case number or depository number .
- Visit fl.smartchildsupport.com (log in or register new account)
- Opt-in for text notifications
- Pay by credit/debit card (Mastercard®, Visa®, Discover®, or American Express®)
- One-time payment or recurring payments
- Customer will receive a text message the day their payment is due, based on payment schedule they entered when setting up their account, then text the code to authorize the payment
- Customer must respond to the text message to authorize the payment
Fee: 3.5% fee applies.
Processing time: 2-3 business days.(Payments made after 8:45 PM Eastern Time are considered next day payments)
Visit fl.smartchildsupport.comto register »
Money Transfer Services
Fees: Vary by service and payment amount.
Processing time: Up to 7 business days.
Your Florida depository number is 13 digits starting with a county code followed by your court case number. When making payments online, choose your county from the options list and enter the remaining 11 digits in the Court Case Number field.
Example: Your depository number: 01220000005XX
Choose the county, in this example 01 = Alachua, and enter 220000005XX as the Court Case Number
Your depository number is available in your eServices account. If you don't know your depository number or your order was issued in another state, please call the State Disbursement Unit: 1-877-769-0251.
Need a Copy of Your Payment History?
Parents who have an open case with us can easily get their payment history using their eServices account. Follow these simple instructions to print or save a PDF of your payment history.
If you don't have a case with us you can view your payment history on myfloridacounty.com. If you need a certified payment history, please contact the Clerk of Court in the county where your order was issued.
More Information About Payments
You can check on payments by using the following options: