Governor and Cabinet (Attorney General, Chief Financial Officer, and Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services) are the head of the Department of Revenue. These four statewide elected officials appoint an Executive Director to guide and manage the operations of the Department. The Executive Director takes direction from and reports to the Governor and Cabinet.
- Executive Director: Jim Zingale
- Deputy Executive Director: Andrea Moreland
- Interim Chief of Staff: Clark Rogers
- Child Support Enforcement Program Director: Ann Coffin
- General Tax Administration Program Director: Maria Johnson
- Interim Property Tax Oversight Director: Patrick Creehan
- Information Services Program Director: Damu Kuttikrishnan