Use of this Licensed Application (“Application”) demonstrates your acceptance of the
Conditions of Use as published on the Internet site of the Florida Department of Revenue (“Revenue”), as well as the following conditions:
1. Acknowledgement: This End User Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Revenue only. Revenue is solely responsible for this Application and its content, subject to the Conditions of Use.
2. Scope of License: This Application is licensed to you only for your use on any iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch/Android phone or tablet/Windows Phone that you own or control, subject to the Conditions of Use. This license is non-transferable, and does not transfer the title to the software to you.
3. Maintenance and Support: All maintenance and support services with respect to this Application will be provided by Revenue subject to the Conditions of Use. Apple, Inc. (“Apple”)/Google, Inc. (Google)/Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft) does not have any obligation to provide maintenance or support services for this Application.
4. Warranty: In accordance with the Conditions of Use, this Application is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. To the extent that the above exclusion may not apply, Apple’s/Google’s/Microsoft’s obligation will be limited to refunding the purchase price, if applicable, of the Application. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Apple/Google/Microsoft will have no other warranty obligations whatsoever with respect to the Application.
5. Product Claims: Apple/Google/Microsoft is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to this Application, or your possession and use of this Application. Subject to the Conditions of Use, all questions, complaints, or claims with respect to this Application should be directed to Taxpayer Services Process, General Tax Administration, Mailstop 3-2000, 5050 W. Tennessee St., Tallahassee, FL 32399-0112;
6. Intellectual Property Rights: In the event of any third party claiming that this Application, or your possession and use of this Application, infringes on that third party’s intellectual property rights, Apple/Google/Microsoft will not be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claims.
7. Legal Compliance: You certify that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
8. Third Party Beneficiary: Apple/Google/Microsoft, as well as Apple’s/Google’s/Microsoft’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this agreement. Upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement, Apple/Google/Microsoft will have the right to enforce this agreement against you as a third party beneficiary.
9. Record Keeping: You are advised to retain for your records the verification data presented by the application in order to document that the buyer qualifies to make tax-exempt purchases.
10. View our