We are excited that you are interested in sharing your talent and experience with the Florida Department of Revenue. By joining our team, you become a vital
part of our agency and will help to provide critical services to individuals, businesses, and families across the state. As one of Florida's largest state agencies with nearly
5,000 employees, the Department's diverse workforce community is proud of its efforts to serve the people of Florida.
The Department is proud to serve the public in these key areas:
- The General Tax Administration Program plays a key role in the collection and distribution of revenue to state agencies, cities, counties and school districts.
- The Child Support Program helps parents provide the financial support their children need and deserve.
- The Property Tax Oversight Program oversees the state's property tax system, and assists local government officials, to ensure accuracy and fairness in property valuation.
- The Information Services Program partners with all Department of Revenue programs to securely build and maintain information technology systems to enable efficient and effective operations.
- The Executive Direction and Support Services Program provides vision and direction for all agency functions and provides support in areas such as finances, tax research, human resources, communications and dispute resolution.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and providing employment opportunities to veterans and individuals with disabilities. We take great pride in encouraging a positive workplace culture and seek to
employ individuals who embrace the Department's mission, vision and values. We encourage applicants to learn more about the Department and look forward to connecting with you soon!