The Florida Department of Revenue’s (DOR) new website address is FloridaRevenue.com
. Please be advised that all DOR websites and email addresses have changed.
File and Pay Taxes / Fees
This page is designed for filers who are registered with the Department to collect and/or report tax in Florida and are ready to file electronically. If you have questions about a specific tax, you may view detailed information on the tax information pages.
Step 1: Make sure you are registered.
- You must register with the Department to collect and/or report tax before you can file and pay taxes and fees electronically.
If you have a Department-issued certificate of registration, reemployment (formerly unemployment) tax account, or business partner number, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Enroll to e-file and e-pay.
- Learn about requirements and options for electronic filing and payment.
- The Department encourages all taxpayers to enroll for e-Services. Although enrollment is not required to file and pay certain
taxes and/or fees, enrolled taxpayers can take advantage of additional features: you can save your bank account and contact information, view your filing history, and reprint returns. You can also view bills that are posted to your account. When you enroll, you will receive a user ID and password.
Enrollment is not required for:
- Communication services tax
- Documentary stamp tax
- Gross receipts tax
- Insurance premium tax
- Motor fuel tax (wholesaler/importer, petroleum carrier, exporter, & blender)
- Reemployment (formerly unemployment) tax
- Sales and use tax and/or solid waste surcharge
- If you need instructions on how to enroll, view our tutorial.
- If you are enrolled only to pay tax electronically and you wish to begin filing electronically, you may need to update your e-Services profile to add a filing method. Additionally, enrollees can change the payment method, bank account and contact information.
Step 3: E-file and e-pay taxes and fees using the Department's website.
Upload a File Using SecureNet
- View the software developers page for file specifications and schemas per tax
- View the import file page for return file specifications per tax
- View the Approved Software Vendors list list for those companies that have been approved to supply eFile software products for Corporate, Motor Fuel, Insurance Premium and Sale Taxes.
- Once electronic returns are created they must be transmitted to the Department electronically. Commercial vendor software generally includes this functionality. Direct filers must use one of the prescribed methods for file transmission.